We have a clear business continuity plan which will ensure all services remain accessible and active during this period of wide disruption throughout the broader economy.
As many of you would already be aware, and will have experienced in recent years, much of what we do can now be facilitated using a range of remote and technology driven solutions.
- ALL client meetings will proceed as planned and will be held via telephone or videoconference (Zoom)
- Electronic signatures (via Adobe Sign) will be used wherever feasible and where accepted by investment and superannuation platforms
Principal Adviser contact details
- Our central contact point remains the office phone number: 03 8602 0900
- Where necessary, you may also contact either one of the Principal Advisers directly:
We have prepared a Q & A Letter (CLICK HERE) which addresses key questions about;
- accessing superannuation on coronavirus or hardship grounds
- income stream (account based pension) payments
- social security entitlements
- personal insurance cover
- redundancy payments
- aged care bonds