As many of our clients would be aware, our evolution to Partners Private Wealth in 2019 was driven by our vision to provide market leading, comprehensive advice and investment services to our valued clients and their families.
In building on this vision, we are now able to offer specialist advice on Significant Investor Visa investment matters and provide other specialist referrals as required.
What is Significant Investor Visa (subclass 188)?
- The Australian Government offers the potential for a fast-tracked entry into Australia on a permanent basis where a person agrees to carry out certain investment activity while holding a provisional Visa
- You must be invited to apply for a Visa
- You must meet certain character and health criteria
- You must be able to invest at least AUD 5 million
- Your investments must meet certain prescribed criteria and you must maintain the investments for the life of your provisional Visa (up to 5 years)
We are fortunate to work alongside many experienced and highly skilled colleagues here in Australia and abroad within our Oreana licensee network and this enables us to deliver on the below service offering.
SIV services – initial
- Initial meeting with Principal Adviser (Samuel Adams / Glen Orbell) and Chief Investment Officer (Dr. Isaac Poole – Oreana)
- Portfolio Governance (implementation of portfolio complying with SIV investment rules)
- Referral to Australian Legal Practitioner specialising in Immigration Law (where required)
- Partners Private Wealth has access to staff/colleagues based in Melbourne, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore speaking both English and Mandarin (where required)
SIV services – ongoing
- Governance aspects (portfolio review for continuing compliance with SIV investment rules)
- Quarterly meeting and portfolio update
Fees – Advice (Australian) and SIV Portfolio Services
- Partners Private Wealth – Flat fee $33,000 (incl. GST)
Refer to our Financial Services Guide on our website here.
Authors: Samuel Adams and Glen Orbell